Corrupt Install of 7?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ What mak said.

Don't worry though opticals are cheep as chips, **** over your side of the pond your retail can be less than my old trade price.

So if I disconnect my Optical my framerates should boost and this freezing stuff will end?

What is the Kernal Process Power?

Click on it and it should give a description. I cant explain it without at least knowing what the description says. There are many things that use the Kernel Processing Power. So to know EXACTLY which one is causing your problems is a 1 in a million guess.

Disconnecting your Optical Drive might help. I will not say it will for sure cause you could easily have underlying issues. Could be a bad IDE channel for all we know.

CdromError.png

KernalProccesorPower.png

This is what it says.. Hope you guys can tell me more.

Seem to get better FPS in Modern Warfare.

Well the CD Rom was already known about. It doesnt give any useful info. The Kernel Processing Power talks about Firmware and updating it. So it could easily be that there is a updated firmware for your CD ROM drive which is causing all the errors. Have you checked for updated firmware?

I have not. I just disconnected the drive hoping it would work... Confirmed Adobe Premier still froze the computer. Where do I get these firmware updates?

The manufacturer's website, just like the description says.

I will try the latest firmware. If that doesn't work IDK what I am going to do. It is freezing just randomly now. I am going to be very angry if I have to RMA or Warranty something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom