Corrupt file or unknown format error when using a download manager with rapidshare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

minpin

Beta member
Just installed win 7 64bit. The only problem im having is I cant download rapidhshare links with any download manager. I have tried 5 different programs. I have shut the windows firewall off. I have no virus or firewall software installed. If i copy and paste a link in the address bar. It works fine. When I use a manger, the file size is wrong and bad. I have tryed orbit,dap,rsm, and many more. Same results. Is it a IE8 setting? I went through win 7 and IE8 settings. Cant find anything. PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!

Re: Corrupt file or unknown format error when using a download manager with rapidshar

I have an identical problem with my netbook - I've never been able to figure it out (multiple reinstalls of Windows, different programs, settings, etc.) However, I only have this problem when connected to one of the networks at school (RS works fine for everyone else there).
Are able to connect to a different network to see if it works on there?

Re: Corrupt file or unknown format error when using a download manager with rapidshar

Can't you just use the power options from control panel. ie. Choose when computer goes to sleep. and
Choose when display turns off?

Yes, you can. I don't see how it has any bearing on this problem at all, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom