copying games

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigquin17

Beta member
what is the best way to copy games to my laptop? and does anyone know of ways that i can make my compaq presario 2100 faster and be able to hold more memory?

Re:

Hello,

Can you 'legally' copy the game?

http://www.techist.com/announcement.php?forumid=9

Adding more RAM to your laptop can increase performance. How much is in their already? (Control Panel > System if you don't know...)

Your laptop has 2 RAM slots for the SODIMM type. It supports SODDIMs that are 266Mhz or higher in speed (that's PC2100).

If you're talking about illegally copying...

If you're talking about mounting an image of the disk in order to play the game without the disk, get Daemon Tools.

Do you mean install the game to your laptop? Or do you mean install it where you dont need to have the CD to play? Or do you mean something else?

so any form of copying games such as ps2 and xbox game is illegal? i just would wanyt to make a copy of it so if i lost the original or if the original was damaged i would have a back-up...and i read on google that it was only illegal if you copy a game that you dont legally own, or if you try to sell the copied game, but i could be wrong...i will get back you later bout the RAM on my laptop because i am away from it, but is RAM something easy to install or would i have to go get professional help?

Re:

Hello,

Nope it's easy to upgrade RAM. Just need to remove the hatch on the underside of your laptop and either upgrade existing RAM to greater capacity, or add another into a spare SODIMM slot.

You're manual instructs you how to do this. You can download a PDF reference guide for your Compaq Presario Notebook 2100 here:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/...c=us&dest_page=product&product=385190&dlc=en&

Also, about copyright protection, it's illegal to circumvent copyright protection put in place on CDs, and to break the EULA for a piece of software.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom