copying error??

Status
Not open for further replies.

uneeb83

In Runtime
hallo ppl:D.........I guess this is the closest catagory I can find for this topic....5 min ago I was trying to compy a .3gp file from my SD card to my comp along with some other data. The data got copied and a few other vedios too but when this specific .3gp vedio came up the windows gave an error "Cannot copy celien dion - myheart will go on: the parameter is incorrect"

I have o idea what that means......I scaned the card for virusis but no luck....tried changing the files name but nothing. However I can still veiw the vedio directly from the card!!....Weird:confused:

Any ideas??

Sounds like that file is protected for the mobile device that it was downloaded on. Most material is these days.

Oh I finally got to copy it.........BTW I didn't download it on my mobile phone....I downloded it from the computer....tranfered to the cell phone.......:D

I just sent the file from the cell phone through bluetooth over to the laptop and it worked.....:laughing:.....>Can any one tell me y??:confused:

The Cell Phone could have protected the file and prevented it from being transferred. I have had this happen to me a dozen times. Cell Phones do not act the same way as a PC once a file is put on there and accessed. I have had at least a dozen if not more Ringtones that have not been able to get copied from my phone back to my PC after i used my PC to transfer it to the phone.

It all depends on the phone and the OS being used on the phone. Almost ALL are proprietary and they dont play well with others.

But y is that all other files including other .3gps got copied and not this specific one??......And y was I able to acsess it fromm my computer but not copy it:p.......weird:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom