Every time I open Internet Explorer or any item in opening page I get Content Advisor saying this page cannot be viewed so,
1. So in despair
2. Wiped my 120 GB SATA hard drive with 5 passes of zeros (8 hours overnight!)
4. Installed from my CD XPpro/SP2
5. Installed USB drivers (necessary for ADSL router)
6 Opened Internet Explorer
7. Enabled Content Advisor and allowed items that have no rating
8. Closed and re-opened Internet Explorer
9. Immediately Content Advisor prevented access until I allowed it
10. Set "Always allow this web site to be viewed"
11. Internet Explorer opened
12. On every item when I tried to open, the same Content Advisor panel (as I have previously sent ) appeared.
13 Proceeded with updating, 41 critical updates and 10 optional updates and nothing else.
14 Tested Internet Explorer again with same result
15. Yes, of course, on every one of, perhaps, 200 items on the opening page, I can allow viewing, but this would be very tedious.
16. Had to disable Content Advisor, sadly
17. Other browsers have no problems.
Please can anyone tell me what is going wrong and how to rectify