Connecting to Internet through the miracles of wireless networking

Status
Not open for further replies.

FastaBenj

Beta member
I have an always on cable internet service which is connected to a wireless router. I have 3 computers attached wirelessly to the router and all was going well. Unfortunately, however, i attempted to get the internet working on one of the users on one of the computers and, in the process, broke the internet for that computer. So now, when i open internet explorer for any user of this computer, i simply get the 'no page to display' page. The other computers can still connect to the internet and i can still connect to these computers wirelessly, so the problem is definitely the software settings.

How can I tell internet explorer to get its internet from the wireless network. The tools->options->connections->LAN in IE doesnt seem to over any help, and all the options in the network connections seem equally useless. When i try to run the set up or connect to a home network, which seems like what i want to do, all i end up with is some inexplicably bridged connections and still no internet. Please help! I am sure i am overlooking some simple step but windows always seems to defeat me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom