Computer is Starting to crash

Status
Not open for further replies.

tweakinn

Solid State Member
This started about 3 weeks ago and since then my computer has crashed 3-4 times, it always happens after i exit a program and then try to open another and find the shortcut to be unresponsive, so i logg off to re-login because i find it works again, but now when i do that, my computer loggs out and right as the screen flickers to the login screen, my computer crashes,and by crashed, the blue screen, and when i start back up, and my computer checks for a solution, it checks for about 4-5 seconds then the windows dissapears with no answer or conclusion of any sort, can you please help me?

60b3ecb985.jpg

Also all my drivers are up to date, i have done 3 scans in the past 2 days came up clean , and i am using McAfee Total protection

if there is anymore info need to help solve this problem i will post it freely, jsut please help me, i dont wana ahve to get a new computer

What are the specific component in your system. As in the make and model number of the cpu, motherboard, memory, video card, power supply, etc...

You said the computer has BSOD. What was the message? What was the stop code?

im assuming thae stop code is the code that appear on the blue screen? and if it is how do i get it? i only get 5 sec's with the blue screen and i need my computer to crash to get it,

and ithe message said something like " windows and initiated an unexspected shutdown in order to save your computer form further physical damage" something like that

and since the pic of the spec dident work, ill type them al out....

Manufacturer: Dell
System Model: Demension E521
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 x2 Dual Core Processor 3600+, 1900 mhz, 2 core(s), 2 Logical Processors
Ram: 4.0 GB
Graphics Card: NIVADA GeForce 9600 GT
Power Supply: Dell Model H305N-00
Motherboard and Processor, powersupply, all stock, except my grpahics card and ram which were isntalled by my father 3 years ago,

i tried tog et the model of my motherboard/processor but its coverd up and i cant remove whats covering it.. >.> and i couldent find a model number on my graphics card either :( sorry, but thank you for you help is extremely appreciated

Hit F8 after you see the Dell screen and select the option to not have the system restart on failure. This will give you the time to write down the stop codes for us.

VM has nothing to do with this.

EDIT:
The only way VM will cause this is due to a bad sector on the HDD it self, also, it's possible this is a memory problem, we will know more once we get the error code, as we can not tell anything till we have it.

My virtual memeory is set to System Manage for C: Drive my D: (Recovery drive) and external hardrive F: have "None" under paging file size (MB)

Also i went to my System Properties, and when to Setup and Recover, and turned Auto Restart off, im jsut wondering, is there a Error code logg? like a log that i could find that code that is needed to figure out whats rong, or do i gotta to wait untill my computer crashes again lol

Computer Crashed and i think this is the crash code:

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

ty for your help,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom