Computer restart just after “start windows normally” in Microsoft Windows XP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golassic

Solid State Member
My PC automatically restarts just after clicking “Enter” on “Start Windows Normally” and "Last known configuration". I restarted the system in Safe Mode and i saw that computer again restarted just after “Mup.sys” file loaded by the system. If i just leave it it will restart itself again and again and again... Right now im writing this from another PC but i really need the other one. So if you have any suggestion how can i fix this, please post them here.

PC: Acer Aspire T180-QB7Z
AMD Athlon 64 3800+
160GB HDD
1GB DDR || Ram
NVIDIA GeForce 6100 up to 384MB

EDIT: Now i noticed that after clicking "Normal start" theres a blue screen that shows up for less then a second. I needed some time to see whats written and here it is:

A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.

Run a system diagnostic utility supplied by your hardware manufacturer.
In particular, run a memory check, and check for faulty or mismatched
memory. Try changing video adapters.

Disable or remove any newly installed hardware and drivers. Disable or
remove any newly installed software. If you need to use Safe Mode to
remove or disable components, restart your computer, press F8 to select
Advanced Startup Options, and then select Safe Mode.

But thats not all.. It loads to there and then it restarts, so i cant see the other part. ><

EDIT 2: I saw a video how to repair Windows with the boot disk and when i put the disk it start to load files. Then it want me to choose where Windows to be installed (wich wasnt shown on the video). I choose C disk and i pressed Enter. Then i clicked cancel cuz it asked me if im sure if i want to install windows, and i dont want to reinstall it. Then i restarted and the PC started. But now im scared to turn it off...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom