Computer Restart Itself

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you can...take all 3 out and replace them with 1x512mb ram....is the inside of your case clean...like not much dust on the fans and so on...just because it is winter doesnt mean your pc cant overheat..

Hamiksaiaja said:
I havent got time to have a look at new memory yet. also need to save somemoney for that.

My pC Specs as below
P4 1.8
386 MB SDRAM
64MB graphic card
80 GB 7200 rpm
soundcard on board
2NIC

is your os xp home? if so xp pro might be the answer

mine os is xp pro

my pc is super dusty lol. never been closed since I bought it 4 years ago.

1x 128,1x 256 M for my memory. I want to use DDR RAM but I think my mother board not support it. No good. And also need to have a look at my pocket to buy the new one.:(

I have thought for swappingmemory card after suggestion from Travis18. but just never got time to do it. hopefully can do it in this week

I think that I need to apologize. I didn't even look into the subject matter and posted something that could have dead-ended you. I'm very sorry.

Apologies

-Steve

Warez Monster said:
hhmmm........

YAWNNNNNNNN................

Registered RAM modules have a buffer on the address and control lines. They also have a clock driver chip. These chips re-drive the weak input signals to all of the memory cells; something the outputs from the chipset/CPU can't do. This is called fanout. When you have 4 modules, those signals have to go to many places. Without buffers, by the time they got to each RAM module, the signals would be much too weak for the RAM to discern.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom