Computer Programs

Hello. Can you tell me what Elan touchpad is?
Uh...what?

Hello. I now have Turbo C++. Is that the 'equivalent' of the c++ programming language?
Thx
SC

Turbo C++ is just another IDE. C++ as a language are just .cpp and .h source files that then get compiled into an executable binary (usually with GCC on Linux and MingW on Windows).

If you actually want to learn how to write C++ programs, I suggest picking up some C++ books off of Amazon, or check out some of the sites listed here: https://www.quora.com/What-is-a-website-like-Codecademy-for-C++

Last edited:
Hello. Can you tell me what Elan touchpad is?

That would be the touchpad on a laptop. I'm going to guess that the next post is that you're missing drivers for it? If so, check with the manufacturer of the laptop. If it's an HP, for instance, go to HP's web site and download the drivers for the touchpad.

That would be the touchpad on a laptop. I'm going to guess that the next post is that you're missing drivers for it? If so, check with the manufacturer of the laptop. If it's an HP, for instance, go to HP's web site and download the drivers for the touchpad.

And I'd tell him to start a new thread because it's unrelated to the current topic :p.

Back
Top Bottom