Computer Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattie_kins

Beta member
I downloaded a file off Kazaa and I am now having a problem deleting it. I have tried everything i can think of. I have tried in safe mode and it still wont delete. I have virus checked my whole computer and still turns up nothin. When i try to do something with the file it make explorer use up 100% of my processor usage. It says the file is being used by someone else or another program but I am the only one logged on and there is nothing using it.I sure there has to be some way to fix this shit. Any help?????:mad: :mad:

First off, get that shit off your PC... it's junk.

Now to help... :)

Log in to Windows (I'm assuming XP?) and open your Task Manager. Go to the Processes tab, and End the explorer.exe process. This will close out everything and should leave only the Task Manager and _maybe_ your desktop background showing. From the File menu of Task Manager, select 'New Task' and type in cmd (or cmd.exe) - which will bring up a Command Prompt. Navigate to where the file resides on your machine and 'del <filename>' - has worked like a champ for me every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom