Computer keep crashing on me

Status
Not open for further replies.

doughboyy

Baseband Member
Hey, this is my sister computer that keep crashing on her. First, I reinstalled Win7 just to make sure all the file wasn't corrupted. Second, I try to swap out RAM, but it still crashed. Third, I bought another graphics card just to make sure it wasn't the graphics. Finally, I installed the graphics card driver for Win7, but still no luck. I'm out of ideas now.

The picture below is what it does and sometimes it get the BSOD.

IMG_0343.jpg

SC2? :D

Looks like the only thing you didn't try was you HDD. Also, what temps are you getting on your CPU and GPU? Get HWMonitor.

Can you please explain what the picture is supposed to mean? I have never played SC2 so that pic means nothing to me. It looks like a game and i dont see nothing wrong with it. You need to be a bit more specific about what it should look like compared to what it does look like.

What is the BSoD code you get when it happens?

Here the picture you ask me Mind
Untitled.png

How do i post an event logger?

Mak: The screenshot is SC2. The right side is not to suppose to be red like that. My sister said she got the BSOD, I haven't witness it just yet.

Whenever I start the computer, sometime it doesn't detect the monitor. When I move the ram around, the computer boots up fine. That was a youtube video of SC2, not the game. The computer freezes up whenever there a lot of graphics use. Even when she plays facebooks game, the computer freezes. The BSOD is very random.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom