"Compressed ZIPPED FOLDERS...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATIRAGEPRO

Daemon Poster
Dose anyone know where i can download the file called: Compressed ziped folders? I have windows 2000, but when i had 98, i also had the pLuS! expansion software that would install that file. But it won't let me install that file anymore because i'm using 2000! Please help! i need to Extract TombRaider III from a ZIP file without using any stupid shareware programs!! :mad: :cool:

"USP..."

Beleave me. I just went through SIX PAGES of those this morning. And they SUUUUUUUCK! :freak: And i don't mean like a regular program can suck either. I mean They can't even open up in windows 98SE, but they can in regular 98 or 95 SuuuuuuuuuuuuucK! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: But i haven't looked through all of them though. I'll keep searching though. ;) :cool:

Compress .iso files? Do you mean a program that can read .iso files? If so, that is a CD image file and it's made to be burned to a CD. You can burn it using either Nero or MagicISO.

-Dan The Man

for free versions of winzip, you can download the 'older' 'free-er' versions at oldversion.com - all legit downloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom