Comp is locked/pass not working - read "Important"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vodreb

Baseband Member
I dont know what to do. I tired all the programs under the sticky. Nothing will work. I have reset the password to the Admin, to my acc, but nothing is working.

What do i do! Iv been trying all day to guess the password, and now, even if i set it to blank, it doesnt log me in. If i try to log in under admin, it says i cannot log in due to account settings. According to bootdisk, the settings are fine, same with my main acc (Brendan) neither will work.

I dont know what to do anymore. Iv tried all i know and now im desprate. If i cant get back in in the next day or two, il have to reformat it.

Sorry for posting this, im sure it has been asked hundreds of times, but i tried all the boot disk programs but i cant get in!

Thanks for your time
-Brendan

No its not a network, sorry to get back to you so late. I have to use my firends pc after work, so i wont be able to get back on often. The tech person from my collage said that he will come by later this evening and give it a shot. He said he is 90% sure he can get me back up and running.

Ugh, i hope i get it back soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom