Command Prompt Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

zandre88

In Runtime
Hey everyone,

I have what is probably a dumb/noob question but I couldn't seem to find an answer when searching around. I recently have been playing around with some networking and created my own IRC Server just for fun using UnRealIRCd. Anyways I wanted to take advantage of the services such as NickServ so I decided to also download Anope to use in conjunction with UnRealIRCd. However the only way I can get it to work properly is by manually starting it in Command Prompt and than I have to leave Command Prompt up. What I basically want is to hide it so that I don't have to have it on my task bar at the bottom of my desktop but still have it running. Much like some programs do when you minimize them such as FooBar2k or many others.

Is there a way to accomplish this? If so it'd be really appreciated because it is a bit annoying to have it sitting in my task bar all the time.

Thanks in advance all.

NOTE: I wasn't really sure where to put this thread so I just figured I would put it here. I hope this is the correct forum for such a question. If it isn't please feel free to move it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom