Clients Vista problem (0x0A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, ive been patroling the neighborhood for work, and found a new one. Its a vista system (x2 4200+ 768mb ram, 2x160gb) and its getting blue screens at random. its a vista home premium system, getting stop code :
0x0000007A, and it also says KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR.

so what would this problem point too? me and my freind both thought hardware error (either ram or hard drive). ideals?

note: its windows vista upgrade (on the case it says upgrade your windows vista experience)

It's either a driver problem refering to a part of processing that page fault, the Windows Memory Manager will need to use the storage stack to read the data it stored in the paging file. If the storage stack fails to retrieve the data from the paging file for just about any reason, the system bugchecks with KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR.

or

For example, on my computer I received the 0xC000009C error code--STATUS_DEVICE_DATA_ERROR--which indicates bad blocks (sectors) on the hard disk. To resolve the error, I booted to the Recovery Console (RC) and ran the command
chkdsk c: /rThe Chkdsk command found the bad blocks and fixed them; the machine then rebooted correctly.

Try this and see what happens

yea i was in a rush to get off of tech forums, because i was actually typing it on their pc. man i hate (i mean HATE vista....its evil, hard to find crap. i mean yes its eye candy with glass, but holy ****, its slow, and hogs the ram like no tomorrow, even on 3mbps dsl, pages take like 30s to load.

Your problems are not the same as every computer. On my pc at home and work, its works great

ok, it happened again, what happened is last time, i was in a hurry to go to a yard clean up job (mowing, hula hoeing, and picking up leaves) so i got out of the door quick, told her my emial. and told her if it happens again, to write down the technical data, and this is what she sent:
Here's the info you wanted.

*** stop: oxoooooo77(oxcoooo185, oxcoooo185, oxoooooooo,ox23F42ooo

Collecting data for crash dump...
Initializinf disk for crash dump...
Beginning dump of physical memory.
Dumping physical memory to disk: 100
Physical memory dump complete.
Contact your system admin or technical support gourp for further
assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back