chrome question

It's like that by default.

If you click on the menu button -> Bookmarks -> Show Bookmarks Bar

The bookmarks bar displays below the URL/search bar.

Thx Carn,

Also, is it possible for opened tabs to close when opening a set of new ones?

thx

Not sure what you mean "when opening a set of new ones" ?

If you mean close all other tabs, just open a new tab, right click your new tab, and click "Close other tabs".

If you mean on a new browser session, go into the Settings and disable the "Continue where you left off" option.

Say you have 3 sessions open, i want those closed when I open another tab which contains just 2 sessions which are the only 2 open.

In firefox there is an extension called "openintabs-replace" to do this.

thx

I'd suggest looking in the Chrome extensions store then to see if there's something similar.

another thing, when I import firefox bookmarks to chrome, nothing appears on the chrome bookmarks bar, Why is that?

thx

Depends on where they were imported to.

open:
Settings -> Bookmarks -> Bookmark Manager

Then you can find your imported bookmarks, and re-arrange them to be under the Bookmarks Bar folder.

Depends on where they were imported to.

open:
Settings -> Bookmarks -> Bookmark Manager

Then you can find your imported bookmarks, and re-arrange them to be under the Bookmarks Bar folder.

That does not work, Any ideas why?

thx

What do you mean 'it doesn't work' ? Which part doesn't work? Is it not displaying your imported bookmarks?

As long as they're displaying somewhere in the Bookmarks Manager, then you can drag/drop them to the 'Bookmarks Bar' folder, and create subfolders and such to further organize them.

Back
Top Bottom