chrome

chara33

Daemon Poster
Looking for an extension that will replace current open tabs when a new bookmark tab or folder is open for google chrome. Can someone plz help me out?

thx

Chrome already does this.

Select the tab you want to "replace" while browsing, and then open up the bookmarks menu / click on a bookmark in your bookmarks bar and it will navigate to the bookmark, "replacing" your current tab.

At least, I assume that's what you want from how I understood your description.

Select the tab you want to "replace" while browsing, and then open up the bookmarks menu / click on a bookmark in your bookmarks bar and it will navigate to the bookmark, "replacing" your current tab.

At least, I assume that's what you want from how I understood your description.

What?????

Are you wanting all tabs to auto-close when you navigate to a bookmark? Or are you wanting your current / active tab to auto-close when you navigate to a new bookmark?

Or am I misunderstanding your question?

Or are you wanting your current / active tab to auto-close when you navigate to a new bookmark?

Or am I misunderstanding your question?

yes, and after i get to the new bookmark tab, i want those to open. How this is understandable to u.

1. Be on your active tab
2. Open your bookmarks menu / select the bookmark you want to go to (or go to it from your bookmarks bar)
3. Chrome will navigate to the bookmark in your current tab.

Back
Top Bottom