Choppy HD videos

Person24

Solid State Member
So some videos I downloaded are choppy and unwatchable, but only the HD ones and it's not all HD ones but I'm only having this problem with HD ones, the file type is mpg4 for most but I think a few have been avi too and I tried multiple programs (vlc, realplayer, windows media player ect.) and even converting to mkv, am I missing a codec pack or something?

No. That is the source. Since it is not all HD movies, then it cant be a missing codec.

No. That is the source. Since it is not all HD movies, then it cant be a missing codec.

I've had codec issues where some videos worked and some didn't even at the same resolution and file type before, but I really can't find another source for alot of these it always turns out to be the same.

If the codecs work, they would be universal. You could try updating to the latest KLite codec pack, but highly doubt it will resolve the issue. Since VLC player gets the codecs from online and is the most universal player available, if that isnt working then it isnt going to be a codec. I could see if it was only WMP, as that doesnt have a large codec library. But VLC is what is used on Linux and is the best player for the largest amounts of formats.

Well thats the problem. Most of these files are the same thing shared among various sites. At most with a file name change. Since we cant discuss such things here, since I know where this is heading, the only thing that can be said is try KLite. If that doesnt work, which I dont think it will since VLC pretty much uses that library, then you will have to wait for a better source.

If the codecs work, they would be universal. You could try updating to the latest KLite codec pack, but highly doubt it will resolve the issue. Since VLC player gets the codecs from online and is the most universal player available, if that isnt working then it isnt going to be a codec. I could see if it was only WMP, as that doesnt have a large codec library. But VLC is what is used on Linux and is the best player for the largest amounts of formats.

Well thats the problem. Most of these files are the same thing shared among various sites. At most with a file name change. Since we cant discuss such things here, since I know where this is heading, the only thing that can be said is try KLite. If that doesnt work, which I dont think it will since VLC pretty much uses that library, then you will have to wait for a better source.

Is there anyway that another site with the same torrent would not have a damaged source? I'm not sure how name's are or if something with the same name will be recognized as the same torrent but only one be damaged.

Is there anyway that another site with the same torrent would not have a damaged source? I'm not sure how name's are or if something with the same name will be recognized as the same torrent but only one be damaged.

Discussion of such talks is against our rules. Which is exactly why I stated what I did in my previous post. We do not talk about pirating of any kind.

Plain and simple, a name is just that. A name. The source is all that matters. There is no saying that 1 person didnt share it among ALL sites just using different usernames and different file names. It happens all the time. I do not have the same username on every website I visit.

So please READ THE RULES about such things before bringing them up. I would hate to see something happen cause you are violating our rules about Torrent Discussion and Pirating.

Back
Top Bottom