Check out my program - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Software > Microsoft Windows and Software
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2006, 04:10 AM   #1 (permalink)
Junior Techie

Send a message via AIM to Biohazard_2.0
Default Check out my program

Hey if you have the Microsoft .NET framework v2.0+ check out my application (or the beta) it is Open Source Freeware it is onSourceforge.NET

If this is against the user licence agreement I agree to have a modirator delete this post without my concent, and I will never post an ad again. This is a one time thing so um yea, I dont want to be one of those new users who **** everyone off.

Old 06-01-2006, 07:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Techie Beyond Description

Send a message via ICQ to Osiris Send a message via AIM to Osiris Send a message via MSN to Osiris Send a message via Yahoo to Osiris

u made this?

Old 06-03-2006, 12:55 AM   #3 (permalink)
Junior Techie

Yea Why?
Old 06-03-2006, 01:06 AM   #4 (permalink)
Junior Techie

^
||

That might look like I am trying to be stingy about it or be a jerk about it but I am not, I was just wondering if you liked it or not
Old 06-03-2006, 11:33 AM   #5 (permalink)

Send a message via ICQ to Osiris Send a message via AIM to Osiris Send a message via MSN to Osiris Send a message via Yahoo to Osiris

ill try it out
Old 06-03-2006, 10:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
Junior Techie

Cool thanks man, I am working on redeveloping the entire thing though. I lost the Source code for that Alpha test and I dont know how to Decompile applications so I am screwed.
Old 06-03-2006, 10:04 PM   #7 (permalink)

how did u lose it?
Old 06-03-2006, 10:16 PM   #8 (permalink)
jbc
Banned

A lot of times programmers use Freeware and Open Code as a method of getting their feet wet in the software development community or as a way of sort of saying hellow. Many software companies have gotten there start in Open Code, including Symantec. Sort of getting there feet wet and developing an understanding of what feature set will sell software. Once an outstanding software is developed on freeware or Open Code and develops a very large set of customers, often times the company will take the product to shareware then possibly to shrinkwrap. So in a sense freeware is often sort of the opening salvo in a long career in software development. Friends tell me that Norton Utilities started out as freeware.
Old 06-03-2006, 10:19 PM   #9 (permalink)

what type of decompiler would you need?

Closed Thread