Cdr software working in XP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chopper

Monster Techie
Older Cdr Software causes many headaches in Xp.Here are some that do work.

Nero 5551 and up.

Vob Instantcd/dvd -newest recommended.
Nti Cd Maker 5
Clone cd 3091 or higher.
Easy Cd Creator 5 Platinum- must be updated to 5.02

Here is a contribution to your list of software working under XP (tested and confirmed by me):
- All ASPI based software, provided that ASPI 4.60.1021 is used under XP: Feurio!, CDRwin, EAC, CDDA Extractor/Mighty writer, CD Copy... etc.
- Latest Blindwrite.
- WinOnCD 5 and EZCD Creator 5.2.
- Surprisingly, all Prassi based apps, even the old ones: Prassi Primo CD plus/pro, Veritas myCD (pro), HP myCD, Click'n'Burn (pro), Sony my CD etc.
- From packet writers, ALL (!) versions of NTI fileCD, latest Instant Write (from the 6.20 upgrade), latest Direct CD from the fresh WOCD+ EZCD versions, Veritas DLA.
Best regards.

In Cd,Direct Cd (older versions),Take two,Easy cd Creator(older versions),Winon Cd before 5.0,do not currently work.(to the best of my knowledge)

Older Cdr Software causes many headaches in Xp.Here are some that do work.

Nero 5551 and up.

Vob Instantcd/dvd -newest recommended.
Nti Cd Maker 5
Clone cd 3091 or higher.
Easy Cd Creator 5 Platinum- must be updated to 5.02

Here is a contribution to your list of software working under XP (tested and confirmed by me):
- All ASPI based software, provided that ASPI 4.60.1021 is used under XP: Feurio!, CDRwin, EAC, CDDA Extractor/Mighty writer, CD Copy... etc.
- Latest Blindwrite.
- WinOnCD 5 and EZCD Creator 5.2.
- Surprisingly, all Prassi based apps, even the old ones: Prassi Primo CD plus/pro, Veritas myCD (pro), HP myCD, Click'n'Burn (pro), Sony my CD etc.
- From packet writers, ALL (!) versions of NTI fileCD, latest Instant Write (from the 6.20 upgrade), latest Direct CD from the fresh WOCD+ EZCD versions, Veritas DLA.
Best regards.

In Cd,Direct Cd (older versions),Take two,Easy cd Creator(older versions),Winon Cd before 5.0,do not currently work.(to the best of my knowledge)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom