cd keys

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen vista business and vista ultimate. I love the ultimate version better. I want ultimate but don't want to pay $200.00 and also I don't want to steal it cause thats a risk of getting caught.

I just calculated that if I stole vista ultimate and got caught that $150,000 fine I could buy 750 copies of vista ultimate retail!!!

I just placed a high bid on vista ultimate on ebay so I think I will win the bet since its the upgrade version. I have xp so I am good.

why not use BIOS emulation toolkit or NOPe Vista DVD? even my 5 year old nephew could get a free copy of Vista Ultimate, only one way to shut it down, disable all OEM copies,which wont happen

why not use BIOS emulation toolkit or NOPe Vista DVD? even my 5 year old nephew could get a free copy of Vista Ultimate, only one way to shut it down, disable all OEM copies,which wont happen

Because when SP1 is released these hacks will no longer work.:p

Plus come on. For $140 you can get Ultimate LEGITLY. Why crack it when you can go and get it legitly. Then you odnt have to worry about such things as "Where is my next crack coming from?"

OS is bout the only software i would rather buy legitly over cracking it. Purely because my whole computer runs on it and i would rather have somthing thats not fake/stolen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom