cd images

Status
Not open for further replies.

dethangel

Daemon Poster
i have a question on how to use a file ive downloaded, it comes with a .nfo file and a bunch of what are apparently winrar archives, with the extensions.r00, .r01, etc. up to .r20, im kind of assuming the .nfo file tells a program how to use the archives, i just cant figure out what i need to use to open the .nfo file, anywhoo any help would be greatly appreciated

You'll only have to do it to one of them, not to all of them. So just right click on one, and pick "Extract here..." if you want it in the same directory as all of the archive files. Or pick "Extract files..." if you want to extract them to a different directory.

Lol, Mak...a word in your URL you posted got censored out :laughing:. I use Notepad++ instead of Notepad for everything :p.

Lol, Mak...a word in your URL you posted got censored out :laughing:. I use Notepad++ instead of Notepad for everything :p.

Yes that is because the name is blocked by our swear filter. But use it. By far teh best and easiest way to read .nfo files.;)

notepad ++

notepad-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom