CCleaner o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.

joelm3103

Fully Optimized
I got CCleaner installed for as long as I can remember lol. Question is that, CCleaner gives options for all or most of the software I got installed, but some stuff I updated to other versions yet it still offers to clean previous version files.

For example:
I had Office 2003 but I got 2007 now, it still gives the option to remove 2003 files...but 2003 isn't installed. Another example is it asks to clean for Nero Burning ROM 9, which is not installed. I may have installed a LONG time ago but quickly moved from it.

Have you tried reinstalling ccleaner? There's nothing in the settings as well, might have to stick with it.

Yup tried reinstalling CCleaner already and it didn't change :(. Also noticed Virtual Dub is in the application page as well...downloaded that a while back to compress some vid files and then deleted it, since it doesn't have to install. What I find strange is that even software that isn't 'installed' and doesn't exist anymore still registers lol. Not really intended to go into digging in the registry for anything so I guess I'll leave them lol.

Yup, I normally run the normal clean up first then the Reg Cleanup, make backup's if I see anything out of the ordinary but it's merely files like missing shortcuts and extensions that doesn't be used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom