can't work ventrillo. VISTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

IDerekI

Baseband Member
Hello , i have just installed ventrillo on my new Vista PC and can not get Ventrillo working propaly.

I have been reading a few threads on a few forums and have been trying alot of things out like setting ventrillo to run as Admin via shortcut and changing to compatibility mode windows xp.

the problem im having is Ventrillo is extreamly quite, windows seems to think im useing speakers even though i only use headphones / i use back port and not the front port because front port doesnt seem to work.
Also of interest i get a few errors such as "unable to open the system sound control panel" when trying to move the [playback output] [recording input] lever in ventrillo.
Also windows doesnt beleive my "High Definition Audio Device" driver is built for Windows Vista.
Im going to just sit here and adjust things for a few hours tell it starts working, my GA-945G-S3 motherboard has Vista Certified writen on the box.

Feel free to send very simple awnsers knowing me there is a simple volume control right in front of me >_<.

Wow , i think im getting closer to figuering this out!!!
I just started playing a StarTrek dvd and noticed i cant hear the people speak.
I can only hear sound effects and music. I need to figuere out how to turn off surround sound.

*EDIT*

hmmz strange, i got this pop-up while moving the headphones to an other port alowing me to select "headphones"
vesa ve problem solved.
^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom