Can't reach desktop

The drivers that are failing to load, according to a couple entries in the logs:

discache - Microsoft System Indexer/Cache Driver system driver file.
spldr - Microsoft Windows security process loader
Wanarpv6 - Related to wanarp.sys MS Remote Access and Routing ARP Driver

So kinda various things there, and not really all related as far as I can tell..

So what do you guys recommend I do plz? I use gparted to delete and add partitions. Just mentioning.

Guys, Today I can't even get this PC to post. Has she sh1t the bed or is there something else I can try?

thx

Last edited:
Any fans spinning or anything? Lights coming on?

Try to boot with 1 stick of RAM, no HDD, no GPU (unless the board doesn't have an integrated GPU, then you'll need the GPU), no add-on cards, etc. Only the basics.

Can see a network card light on, hear fan spinning, have power light on keyboard lit when PC gets turned on and can use dvd player in and out when light comes on.
So I should try 1 stick of RAM, Nothing connected to the graphics card i added and nothing connected to HDD and then try booting?

Any fans spinning or anything? Lights coming on?

Try to boot with 1 stick of RAM, no HDD, no GPU (unless the board doesn't have an integrated GPU, then you'll need the GPU), no add-on cards, etc. Only the basics.
ok, Left integrated VGA cable hooked up to PC and monitor. Plugged in power cable to PC and turned it on. Same with monitor.

Saw intel screen havent seen earlier today, noticed PC counting 94,ba,fa,5a,e9, 0 ,5b (might of missed some. Next I saw
1. Initializing and establishing link
2. PXE-E61 media test failure
3. PXE - M0F exiting intel boot agent.

no bootable device - insert boot disk & press any key.

What does this mean and what do I need to do next plz?

thx

That means it can't find your HDD - it's trying to boot off of the next boot device, which would be your network card.

Go into BIOS/Setup and see if your HDD is visible to BIOS.

Back
Top Bottom