Can't login to webmail

Status
Not open for further replies.

kasios

Beta member
Hi, I was extremely excited when my friend invited me to Gmail. Now, after a few weeks using it, I can't login to my account in the past few days. When I type my username and stuff and click sign in I get an alert: "In order to login to Gmail, your browser must be set to allow javascript to set cookies." All my settings in IE6 are in default and were never tweaked. Any ideas? Thanks.

hmmm...Just to test it go into the Internet Options, under the Security and Advanced Tabs select "restore default" then in the Privacy settings set the security to low or accept all cookies. Of course this is just for testing. If it then allows you to access you're mail you know it was some default setting changed or a security access level for that paticular site. Then if thats it you can increase the security levels back up little by little untill it quits being happy :)

Also if it is webamil not sure if it has its own interface or uses OWA, but just be sure if it is a httpS:// site that you accept the certificate. Also as jenn_1206 mentioned if you have a firewall be sure that it didnt get blocked off on there for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom