cant delete a file help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

badkitty

In Runtime
ok i got a game from megagames.scanned it no virus.I then ran it to install...it opened a dos window shortly and closed and nothing else happened.Since then i cannot delet the file.I've done safe mode.I've looked in the startup menu(msconfig).In processes and applications(ctrl+alt+dlt) cant find it and still cant delete. HELP!! Norton and adaware dont find anything either.

badkitty said:
ok i got a game from megagames.scanned it no virus.I then ran it to install...it opened a dos window shortly and closed and nothing else happened.Since then i cannot delet the file.I've done safe mode.I've looked in the startup menu(msconfig).In processes and applications(ctrl+alt+dlt) cant find it and still cant delete. HELP!! Norton and adaware dont find anything either.

i was browsing the www.bootdisk.com and found out there containing some link/instruction teaching how 2 delete those file which u say cannot be deleted. You can try it but not sure if it work.

Ps:-forgive me if i m wrong

Try scanning for ad/spyware first... and if that doesn't work, if you know where the "file(s)" are, just boot into Dos and find/delete it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom