Can't Burn CDs after installation of Daemon tools help

Status
Not open for further replies.

lockethevaliant

Beta member
hi

I just installed 401-64 bit version on D-tools

This is the second time i did and well it screws up my burning software heres my problem everytime I installed D-Tools.

I open Nero Express (came with my NEC cd/dvd burner)
then it says you are not allowed to burn get nero burnrights. Also when im in nero express the Recorder just says "image recorder" no NEC burner but my computer still reads CDs just doesnt burn them..

so i get burnrights and install and put the rights for "everybody" and restart and open nero and still gives says "ask your system admin" when im the Admin

i also go to device mananger and it says NEC burner is working.

AMD64
WIndows 64 pro
NEC CD/DVD burner with Nero Smartstart

I came here cus daemon tools forums cant help
please help

thanks

i remember having issues with my dvd burner being unrecognized after installing a new version of nero. After some searching around, i found that ppl had problems if you installed multiple burner apps. I had 3 or 4 at the time. There was some registry settings that i had to clear and then reinstall nero. Check the nero KB for instructions.

when you install nero, select custom install and don't install the virtual drive or incd

it should. most conflicts between burning programs on xp usually involve the packet writing part or the virtual drives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom