Can't access owner folders/documents but other folders in master HD! Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That blog only will work if you already inputted your serial and activated your copy of Windows.

The COA either is on the sticker on the side or bottom of the PC or on the COA pamphlet that came with your copy of Windows.

If you cant find it anywhere then you have a problem cause there is no other way to find out what your serial was at this point.

That blog only will work if you already inputted your serial and activated your copy of Windows.

The COA either is on the sticker on the side or bottom of the PC or on the COA pamphlet that came with your copy of Windows.

If you cant find it anywhere then you have a problem cause there is no other way to find out what your serial was at this point.

are you sure about this? can i not just call who i purchased from to send me another COA or find it for me?

Yes i am sure of this.

The COA sticker is put on at the very end of the build process and it is not recorded for the records. So there is no way for them to "find it" for you. It is not their responsibility to keep track of such things.

They will not send you another one unless you pay for it. The COA is the most inportant part of the Windows agreement. No body will just give it away. You will have to buy a new copy of Windows XP if you lost yours.

Yes i am sure of this.

The COA sticker is put on at the very end of the build process and it is not recorded for the records. So there is no way for them to "find it" for you. It is not their responsibility to keep track of such things.

They will not send you another one unless you pay for it. The COA is the most inportant part of the Windows agreement. No body will just give it away. You will have to buy a new copy of Windows XP if you lost yours.

what if i use the same COA/product key from my other windows xp that is installed on another pc. will that work?

No that would be illegal. 1 PC= 1 serial. If you already have that serial in use by another Pc it would be illegal to use on another machine.

No that would be illegal. 1 PC= 1 serial. If you already have that serial in use by another Pc it would be illegal to use on another machine.

okay the last thing: what about the hd drive it self. can i not get a tool to simply find the product key in the hard drive where windows is installed? if so, it will be really helpful if someone knows a tools for doing so?

No. The tools runs within Windows and it has to be pre-format. There is no way to recover the previous install and recover the key after you have formatted and started the install process again.

No. The tools runs within Windows and it has to be pre-format. There is no way to recover the previous install and recover the key after you have formatted and started the install process again.

i did not format the hd where windows is installed so their is still a chance i can recover the product key if i use some kind of software/tool to find it (if i put in an external enclosure since that same hd does not start up as a master booting up with windows)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom