I'm going to be as short and descriptive as possible. I've provided screenshots for visual back-up. I'm hoping with the forums help we can resolve this matter.
It's started when I was recovering files off my external drive with a software called R-Studio data recovery. Got all my stuff back... But...
Now on my desktop sits a strange... un-destroyable folder. It's name is "files"!
Muwahahahaha! It's actually the two sub folder inside "files" I can't delete.
Because you see, when I try to delete. This freezes.
It's stays there a VERY long time. I can't defragment my drive either as well as perform a disk clean up.
The computer won't find the 15GB worth of info in the folders. Funny thing is... My CPU isn't even working.
And to make things worse I can't even hit properties on one of them... God knows how big the demon file is.
Let me list what I've tried to do to delete it. Perhaps I could do more I'm unaware of?
1. Attempted to delete "files" regular, wouldn't work.
2. Tried to over write the files by creating duplicate folders and placing them in "files".
3. Tried several softwares, such as file shredder, folder destroyer, ETC. THEY ALL FREEZE!
4. Tried to erase the file in safe mode... That went horrible.
5. Tried to do a system restore. Didn't do squat. (like usual).
Can some one tell me how to erase the demon file from **** from my HD! Kinda ran out of ideas.