Cannot Activate Windows O_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

NayNay1991x

PeugeotEnthusiast
Hey wassup :), Haveing a stupid problem dont know if its my CD Key im using (ITS LEGIT KEY).

Im on Windows XP Home and its been nagging me to activate it and now only have 6 days left.. the thing is i cant? Whats the problem.. i aint ringing M$ screw that :)

untitled.jpg

The problem is that ANY Key only has a set number of times it can be activated. You have reached that limit. So either you call or you reinstall XP and use it again for another 30 days.

Hey wassup :), Haveing a stupid problem dont know if its my CD Key im using (ITS LEGIT KEY).

Im on Windows XP Home and its been nagging me to activate it and now only have 6 days left.. the thing is i cant? Whats the problem.. i aint ringing M$ screw that :)

untitled.jpg

Are you too lazy to call them or are worried about a fine or something?

Just call the Toll Free # they give you, its automated and they'll just do everything for you

untitled.jpg

Is surprised me that you waited this long to activate windows. Activating windows is like one of the first things I do shortly after getting all my drivers installed.

Some times, the Windows Activation service gets congested or it goes down. If that is the case, just call up MS and active it over the phone. After all, we are using a LEGIT KEY. Or is there some thing else that you are not telling us?

It literally takes a minute to call the free number and activate it, you got nothing to worry about if your key is legit.

closed2ur0.gif

It is activated now and nothing more needs to be inputted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom