Can you please help me find these drivers for WinXP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nudue

Solid State Member
I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section. I couldn't decide between here and Hardware. I'm at my wits end now, my dad took this box from one of his friends who needed it fixed and promised them I'd do it. I reinstalled XP, but this thing is so old, it seems the internet no longer has its drivers. God forbid they'd save the ones that came with it.

Sorry for that rant, but I'm so nervewrecked I'm getting angry at how big of a distance the keys have to go as I type them.

So I ran this "System Information for Windows" tool I found on the internet that so far has been very helpful, and here are the two problem hardwares that I can't find any drivers for. This is all the information I have,

"Device: Nvidia Corp 0101h GeForce 256 DDR [NV10DDR]"

and

"Device: Creative Labs EMU10K1 Audio Chipset (SB Live!); Subsystem Device: CT4780 SB Live! Value"

Please, any help you can give would be most appreciated, as this is the second time I've gotten the computer back because it wasn't good enough for them. I just can't seem to find the drivers.

Thank you.

Run CPUz to get the make and model of the mobo to get the information you need so you can google for the right drivers. The first one sounds like a nVidia nForece Chipset but not positive. The 2nd one is a Sound Blaster Live! from Creative which you would get right from their website but you need to know which version of the Live! you have.

Also if you format, nothing is stored or saved. That is not the systems fault. That is the way it is supposed to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom