Can you help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ironside

Solid State Member
In the last couple of days, I keep getting this message coming up saying "insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service" the title of the box points to RealPlayer. I have had RealPlayer on the computer for about a week found this is the first time problems have started Because of this message, I can't open anything up on the desktop. Can someone advise on what to do please?

Boot into safemode and uninstall Real player... Restart the machine and you can either install real player again, or find a new "media player".

I have uninstalled RealPlayer, let's see what happens. One other thing, I won't bother started another thread. I get really annoyed with these companies who try and impose their products on you. One I will mention is winfix, it managed to install itself on my machine and when I came to uninstall it, I had to go through this questionnaire which I found extremely annoying.

bradybnmci said:
You may want to scan your machine for more ADware/spyware.

Just have, haven't had that problem anymore, touch wood. Just another problem at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom