Can I install my Windows 8 Pro SSD in another rig?

I bought windows 8 when they had it for 60 bucks. put it on a maching that I built last year. I like it so much that I did a new build for it. I went to activate by disconnecting the internet which bring the phone option. It allow me to do it. I was going to explain that I did a pc upgrade, but they never asked. I back up both pc's with the Windows backup tool that they have purposely hidden

Long-time no see, Eric.

Yeah, they don't always have you connect to a person; it's only happened to me once, and that was when I was working in a PC shop, and somebody gave me a pirated key to try and use to reinstall their XP.

I bought windows 8 when they had it for 60 bucks. put it on a maching that I built last year. I like it so much that I did a new build for it. I went to activate by disconnecting the internet which bring the phone option. It allow me to do it. I was going to explain that I did a pc upgrade, but they never asked. I back up both pc's with the Windows backup tool that they have purposely hidden

Eric,

Thank you for your reply and that is good to know. I hope I have the same success you have if I need to call them too.

Have a good one!

Soar

I'm doing fine. I done lost 70+ lbs, so I don't be on the computer much anymore

Back
Top Bottom