Not open for further replies.
Pavlyk said:
Full version: Clean install
Upgrade: Upgrade a current version to a newer one

WRONG

it is almost like a regular xp cd.

you can install over existing system or
install a fresh copy.

I have personally install fresh copies of xp on 3 people computer, that they had gave me the upgrade cd, instead of installing it over windows 98

Guys, I don't really think this kind of talk is needed. Everyone is allowed to sppek on these forums well at least from what I have seen so far. I came here from some forums that are having problems and was pleased to see how well everyone got along here. Please don't ruing this.

Josh

No I completely agree with you Josh. I never spam or talk s*** on this forum, but today certainly isn't the time to just be a pain in the ass. I have no problem with anyone on the forum, just certain people that make life difficult.

you win

I don't have time to argue with a man protected by a computer screen.

Wow well what the f*** are you going to do? F*** my pc up? God I f****** hate people like you that make life a b****.

Josh18657 said:
Guys, I don't really think this kind of talk is needed. Everyone is allowed to sppek on these forums well at least from what I have seen so far. I came here from some forums that are having problems and was pleased to see how well everyone got along here. Please don't ruing this.

Josh

you are right. I don't know what this guys problem with me is...

I 'm ignoring his last post

his response to me yesterday

http://www.techist.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=34776

Guys, that was yesterday and nothing big, no need to carry it into another day. I wish you both would just drop it.

Thank You
Josh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom