Burning Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnspinnaples

Beta member
Hi everyone I'd like to say that I'm sorry if this is posted in the wrong spot which it probabaly is but I need and answer fast and don't have alot of time. I've got about three or four programs that I need transfered from my normal Windows XP PC onto a new laptop (XP). Since I'm not too keen on how to burn software I wasn't able to find the "Install" utility that I need, instead all that I could find was the "uninstall", hence, when I put the disc into the new laptop I can't install the programs that I need. So my quesiton is this: how can I see or access the installer to install the programs on a new computer. I'm sure that there is a really easy solution to this and I'm sorry again if this is in the wrong thread. Thanks a bunch.

Well, if the software came from a CD you'll have to put that CD into your new computer, if you got the software from the internet, you should use the search option on your computer and look for software name, and find all the files that goes to the software. If you need any help feel free to IM me on Yahoo! Messenger at Must_Be_High_To_Function.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom