Burning ISO Files To A CD

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustinTime91

Baseband Member
Hello, I have some downloaded software that I need to install, but the format is .iso And I was told that I can't just install it, I have to burn it to a cd-r first. Is that true, if so could I use something such as, roxio easy cd creator to burn the files, or do I need a certain program to burn iso files? Thanks. :)

Hello, I have some downloaded software that I need to install, but the format is .iso And I was told that I can't just install it, I have to burn it to a cd-r first. Is that true, if so could I use something such as, roxio easy cd creator to burn the files, or do I need a certain program to burn iso files? Thanks. :)

If you don't want to waste Blank media, and don't have the plans on using the ISO on other computers, or making a bootable CD/DVD. Use the suggested, and 'mount' the image with one of the above programs. I personally use MagicDisc, to mount the images that I know I'm not going to need burnt.

1. Download a software first called daemon tools lite 4.0 version
2. INstall it and restart ur computer
3. U can mount the iso file using this software ( mounting is like seeing the iso files in the form of disc in ur drive )without actually burning it to a cd
4. Go to my computer and u will see the iso disc ready for use and its absolutely not necessary for u to waste a disc believe me.

Download DAEMON Tools Lite 4.30.1 - FileHippo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom