Burning A DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Narcissist

Baseband Member
I really really need helpwith this.

Badcially a while back I bought a DVD writer, and DVD's, and I still can't make one.

I can make a back up disk fine, but what I want is to be able to make a DVD, and watch it on my TV/DVD.

I have tried everything, so if anyone can reply with how they make them, in a simple way, I will be extremely grateful.

I'm no good with technology, so every time I try an internet site, I can't understand it. I wish they would write help, for beginners.

Every time I try to do something, there is always somethign in the way. It's either creating a new file type that I'm supposed to know all about, or the file won't burn because it's wrong.

So please, PLEASE can someone reply with how they make DVD's in an eays to understand way. I am really annoyed with this now, and I will be really greateful.

Yeah, I returned so quick, to edit and say I have Nero, and DVD Decrypter, which I have been told is good.

Can anyone tell me how to for either of these 2, or any other program?

I will find a rial of any program, or do anything as long as I can burn them.

Thanks a lot.

DVD Decrypter to rip on to your hard drive and use dvd shrink to compress the movie down and burn it.

if your trying to backup a movie dvd.

hi. i think you say you want to watch the movie in yu tv/dvd player,,,don't know how old is your player,,.but you need to set the booktype to dvd- ...now this may be the solution..also in order to make a copy of a movie you need a decrypter program [the best anydvd by slysoft] i think they give a 21 day trial...then you say you have nero,,ok open nero recode 2 copy entire movie or movie only...but first install anydvd then open nero recode2 and select ""shrink to 4.7 gig"" very important ..there are other programs you can use also,,but first try with this..and let us know

Point is get DVD Shrink, DVD Dycrypter, A-Ray Scanner, Alchohol 120%

Google these and download and you are set...

Funny how you help a person out illegaly burning a dvd...even if it his or not, for personal use, backup, sell, whatever, its illegal, but yea, that how you do it...Works great for me

Just incase someone says you can, you cant:

The ability to create copies of the media you've purchased for personal use is a long-accepted facet of the fair-use doctrine in U.S. copyright law (at least, it used to be). However, the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) states that it's illegal to break the CSS copy-protection mechanism employed by most commercial DVD movies. What does that mean? Most fair-use advocates say that the policy directly contradicts U.S. copyright law, but the DMCA seems to indicate that you cannot make a copy of a commercial DVD, even for personal use, and you certainly cannot give a copied DVD to anyone or watch copied DVD files on your computer. We assume that fair use will eventually catch up and be established as a safety valve for consumers (which has been the pattern with previous technologies, such as VHS), but for now, the territory is still uncertain and a bit dangerous.

Yea, a warez section would be nice. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom