Burning a CD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outsider1120

In Runtime
I have a video file thats like 2 hours/700.3mb and i only have cds that are 80min/700mb.

Im using the nero 7 trial thing to burn it but is there anyway i can do it on 2 cds? cuz i cant fit it on one

how you reached to that conclusion? the majority of cdrs are 702mb and not 700 as they claim , you probably can burn it to 1cd at ease

nope, when i was doing it it said total was guna be like 1 hour/20 mins and when i was doing it i got a error like a third way through

could you please describe what exactly you did after you ran nero? you should burn it as data cd nothing else

no no and again no , you should burn it as a data cd and not super video cd , and just FYI 700mb is the standart anything bigger is out of the standard crap quality and not many burners/drives can burn/read it

you can play it on your dvd player only if it supports xvid/divx if not then no , as for the xbox i have no idea you might wanna check in its manual and see what formats it supports , if you really gotta convert to svcd then use a good software for it that will be able to split it to multiple cds but be aware that the quality will be alot worse then the original

use nero recode (the dvd shrink guy made this part) or auto gk to encode that file to a 700 mb mp4 file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom