Burn DVDs? Burning but not recognizing in drive...

Status
Not open for further replies.

consolemax_com

In Runtime
Hello, I've been using Nero to burn some DVD's but for some reason after they burn, the comp won't even recognize they are there...

I'm pretty sure they are burning wrong, but I close the sessions so the DVD can't be written on further.

Any comments or suggestions? Possibly a different burning program?

Thanks.

consolemax_com said:
Hello, I've been using Nero to burn some DVD's but for some reason after they burn, the comp won't even recognize they are there...

I'm pretty sure they are burning wrong, but I close the sessions so the DVD can't be written on further.

Any comments or suggestions? Possibly a different burning program?

Thanks.

you need to add more detail to this. for one you left out important info between burning and closing the session, lke why did you close the session?

I'm trying to burn data. I closed the session because I wasn't planning on putting more files onto the DVD-R. I'm using Nero Express and using Ritek 8x Purple Dye DVD-R.

The data I'm trying to burn isn't protected. Also, when I place the finished copy into my drive, the drive won't recognize the disc at all. I've tried on three different drives, so I know it's not the dvd-rom causing the problem.

try different media like verbatum. go to your dvd burner maker's web site and see if they have a new firmware for your burner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom