BSOD while playing Games...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mak213 I have installed 8-7_xp32_dd_ccc_wdm_enu_65993.exe

Regedit i changed - becouse i changed path for WoW (i changed to diff directory)

Maybe that Registry edit is what is causing this issue then? Maybe a full uninstall of the game and then reinstalling it to the correct directory would have been better?

That is the only thing i can think of. Unless the drivers themselves are unstable. But you would only know that by check the AMD/ATi site.

It is a well known fact that ATi and Vista do not play along nicely yet. Of course the Vista page doesnt show up. I would contact ATi.

Cheers,
Mak

Mak213 I belive if this was with one game, but it happends with all games & mostly random programs...

I'm using Windows XP Professional 2002, with Service Pack 2...

Intel Core Quad Q6600 2.4ghz
4GB rams
HDD 500GB SATA
Videocard ATI Radon HD 3650 512-mb DDR-3
Motherboard GIGABYTE ( P31-DS3L )
BIOS: Award Modular BIOS v6.00PG

I dont know how to check if my ram is fauly but i digged out of WOW forums about some stuff...

How can I disable all memory RAM mapping??

In WOW forums sayd that this can realy help against these BSOD and its not faulty RAM just alot of ppls had this problem and told me to disable all memory RAM mapping, so where to disable it?

Hello,

Okay first XP does not like 4GB of RAM. Epically the 32 Bit version of XP. So that could be why you keep getting errors thrown at you constantly. Also you need to update to SP3.

To check your RAM run MemTest86.

Memtest86 - Download Page

Cheers,
Mak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom