BSOD no error message

Status
Not open for further replies.

rushman

Baseband Member
Re: Vista bluescreen problems. Help?

I'm having the same problem. I have turned off the auto restart but I can't seem to find the stop error codes when I get a bluescreen. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

The Stop Error codes are right there. First the stop error code is in this format:

STOP 0X000000ZZ where the ZZ is a alpha numeric combination. Then there is a line about a quater of the way down the page in all CAPS that gives you a more definative look at the STOP error code.

That's provided the information remains displayed long enough. Take notes on everything you can anyways. Sometimes another item like a driver or system file will accompany the error information shown as well.

Almost every morning I check my computer and it has restarted due to a problem. When I turned off automatic restart it has a blue screen but that's it, nothing, just a blue screen.

That could be something else like a hardware fault being realized. In particular the video card seeing a fault or somehow now raised up in the slot. Sometimes you will have a bad card without hearing the usual one long two short beep code alert.

That's provided the information remains displayed long enough. Take notes on everything you can anyways. Sometimes another item like a driver or system file will accompany the error information shown as well.

Will you please re-read his post. He had already stated that he had turned off Auto Restart. So it will be displayed long enough for any and all information to be taken.

Rushman can you get a picture of it with a Camera phone or a digital camera and post a picture?

Made this its own topic.

OK, now I can't post a attachment. Could you please help me with that first?

You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may edit your posts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

vB code is On
Smilies are On
code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Go to ImageShack or Photobucket and upload the photo. From there they will give you a code to use on forums. Use that and post it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom