Boxes Not Correctly Displaying

Status
Not open for further replies.

milanbaros

Solid State Member
This has been an ongoing problem in my home built PC. I am using XP Pro and have reinstalled numerous times using different versions and this problem still persists. This made me think it is possible not a windows problem and something else but considering it occurs in the program and other programs then it is the most likely source.

Certain boxes aren't displaying all the information e.g.

- The list of programs and options in add/remove programs arent there.

- The input boxes for photoshop cs for image resize aren't there.

Have any of you experienced this before or do you have any helpful advice on how to fix it?

Thankyou very much.

uninstall all display drivers, and then uninstall the card from devise manager. Reinstall with the latest display drivers after reboot.
That has corrected simular problems at machines we have where I work. For us the problem was something to do in the display driver going weird.
Good luck

Thanks for the help, but it didn't seem to fix the problem. The strange thing is that it happens 95% of the time and works very occasionly.

Any more suggestions?

Did you get any error while installing XP? Is all your drivers and chipset drivers up to date? Have you tried flashing your BIOS? Do you have the most current versions of your video card drivers? Any one of these might be a problem for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom