Bootvis Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

sick_unit

Baseband Member
Ive got bootvis installed and I first I did:
Trace > Next Boot + Driver Delays
Then bootvis did its job. It all went fine and the graph came up at the end as usual.
Then I did:
Trace > Optimize System
The PC rebooted got to the desktop and a window came up saying it was preparing boot files then I get a few errors.

Ive included a screenshot to make myself more clear. The top picture stays like that for a while then I get a next message and once I click ok the last window pops up.

untitled4dl.png

How can I fix this?

Thanks

Windows Defrag is not all that good. The best I think is O&ODefrag Pro and perfect disk. Diskeeper is the company that made the windows defrag util.

Yes, it does but it doesnt help at all, as its fairly breif.

The only reason why I want to use this program is that all off a sudden my computer is taking ages to start-up and takes ages to shut down/restart. Im not sure why this has happened, but im guessing its got to do with one program I have installed because when I first got this PC (about 2 years ago) it was great and until 2-3 months ago ive been having these problems mentioned above.

I take care of my PC, I have up to date virus/spyware programs and run them regularly and also defrag my computer once a fortnight.

Why is this happened? Would the only way to fix it be by formatting?

Yeah Ive already configured all of that. This is what I have at startup:

-> Sygate Firewall
-> Kaspersky AV
-> MSN Messenger
-> RUNDDL32 (not sure what this is)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom