bootable cd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anique

Baseband Member
Hello
i want to know how can i make bootable cd i have lost my 5 cds :( in nero there is no option for bootable cd :( please guyz help me for some other software

Windows Xp Bootable cd i have files in my hdd ihave downloaded windows xp now want to install via bootable cd

Get magic ISO its the best tool out there for burning disk's it also has a nice little bar saying boot able.

Hello,

There is a option in Nero For bootable CD. IF you had downloaded the files is it in ISO format?

Cheers,
Mak

Yeah I have i have make iso from nero after burn its sayz disk currpted :( not working

Yeah I have dOWNLOADED WINDOWS XP AND WHEN I UNZIP ITZ SHOW ISO FILE AND OTHER FORMAT TOO but not working

Hello,

Okay first no need to use all Caps at me. That is like shouting in real life. I am trying to help you. Shouting at me like that will not get you help.

You need to just burn the ISO File.

Burning ISO Images with ImgBurn - NeoSmart Technologies Wiki

There you go. Now after you burn the ISO it should work. Post in all caps again like that and i wont help you. No need to lost your cool an dyour patience with someone who is only trying to help you.

Cheers,
Mak

Mak em not shouting my keyboard not working fine man :) If u mind sorry for that :) can u fix keyboard problem also :D when i press Q button the right click funtions come :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom