boot up error (s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey HEY HEY!!! Dont bring our Penis' into this!

Noticed that you posted, I see. :)

I dunno, that alocoholic-looking beverage in your hand tends to tell a different story...

Along with the hippy necklace you are wearing. :)

lol yeah , this girl loves beer, what can i say?

drunk and sunburnt at a concert, whats better than that. haha. and im not a hippie :p its not a hippie necklace, its just shells in a shape of a flower, its really cute. doesnt make me a hippie lol.

nothing wrong with hippies, unlesss you're a tree hugger... Thats a bunch of tree huggin hippy crap.

i think I can speak for most people (normy's, anyway) when I say, I love beer!It's the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.

lol until the next morning. then beer aint gonna solve those problems.

so posted at 812am, thats damn early, what are you working already by then? lol

Yeah, I start at 830, start doing nothing and getting paid for it that is!

haha, thats always nice, i think every job has some of that. i know mine does.

so what do u do exactly and where exactly do u do it? i dont think u ever told me where u were located.

Ahh yes, Purgatorio, I am currently trying to get purged of my sins. Damit, The Divine Comedy, should leave that when I put down the book.

Do you know how to check your Private Messages? When you are logged in, on the upper left hand corner, there is a button that says "User CP" click on that and it will list your Private Messages (PM as they are called). Let us chat via that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom