boot up error (s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
download the file, it is a zip file, there should be a readme file in there. Read it. You need a disk, what you do is run the EXE and put it on a floppy and boot from that and it is pretty easy. Just read the instructions that comes with it.

I suppose, but the program would have to allow it.

But if your problem is with the cd drive, and you are trying to fix it USING the cd rom drive, how is that going to work?

lol well im thinkin that the bios just isnt recognzing the 2000 cd.. cuz on that link i sent ya.. it said it fixes that.

Perhaps, give it a try, it might work. I cant read it, it's in French.

this part is in english

Description
Get this AX6BC BIOS update from AOpen.
Available in this download is the current BIOS update for your AOpen AX6BC motherboard with a Pentium II chip. The update supports USB and VGA IRQ disable/enable, Pentium III 600MHz, the Win2000 CD bootable function, and IDE detection of hard disks of over 136GB.

There ya go, it should be what you are looking for. Get that, and install Windows 2000.

hopefully it works.. *crosses fingers* lol . i feel like i should be gettin a bill in the mail from you now.

wanna help me solve another computer issue with another box sometime? lol

lol

Give me your address, I spent about 4 hours with you on that, $60 x 4... $240 please. :p

this is a forum, thats what we are here for. If I wasnt going to help people, I wouldnt be here. I can help you with anythign you need, as my title states. :D Just post, or you can shoot me a PM.

How is that going BTW? Did it work?

lol 4 hours?! ur watch must run fast :) ur expensive! :p

i havent had the opportunity to try that yet.. been busy with work. maybe ill try after work tonight , i might be too sleepy though. ill get ir done sometime and ill let ya know what happened.

my other problem is too complicated to share right now. and im wayyyy too tired to try to explain it. ill save it for another day lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom