Boot problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm...

Considering i've not updated my windows, and i've always used windows xp on this pc, that means it must be a hardware problem?

It seems that this is a device driver issue. Boot into XP again and check all your drivers. One of them is causing this issue. Have you installed any new devices or drivers recently?

I got a new graphics card 2 days ago, but this problem was happening before that.

Biggest reason I want this fixed is because, when I do install the drivers for this new card, good. When I restart, I get the error again, and I always have to 'start windows with the last known good configuration'? which means the new drivers are not installed.

At the moment I don't have any installed.

I checked the error logs you gave me, would this be something to do with it?

"The Parallel port driver service failed to start due to the following error:
The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it."

"The Sentinel service depends on the Parallel port driver service which failed to start because of the following error:
The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it. "

"The Autodesk Licensing Service service failed to start due to the following error:
The system cannot find the path specified. "

"The clisvc service was unable to log on as .\SMSCliSvcAcct& with the currently configured password due to the following error:
Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password.

To ensure that the service is configured properly, use the Services snap-in in Microsoft Management Console (MMC)."

These are all the ones I got.

Appreciate help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom