Status
Not open for further replies.

Rogerio

In Runtime
Hello, Please i need help with that...
So, when i start my computer i get this message
BOOT.INI Invalid

But...the windows start well....

But now, i start my computer and after this message my pc not start....stop in this black screen...weird...

I press reset and next i press start normally and my pc start....

I went to RUN/msconfig/boot.ini and is really weird...
Before i had everything normal but now i dont have nothing. all that i have little square....fonts like:***_!&^%*%*&....all mixed...really weird....

Can anyone help me with that....

I dont know...maybe i have to go to my setup and change something...

Thank you

I had this other week, i just reinstalled windows cos i managed to screw up my hdd.
Have you removed a hdd from ur pc recently? If so then thats your problem. you might have removed the hdd with the boot files in it so you need to put these files onto the hdd on your hdd in your pc now.

I'll say the rest when i know this is your problem. cos if its not then it will be a waste of time lol.

Not if its the same as what happened to mine. It wouldnt even give me the choice of repairing. I looked at this website that showed you how to do it but mine was too screwed lol.

You dun got h4X0123D!

A repair on the OS will fix this up no problem.

Can you tell me how i repair?

The link i posted is easier to follow but either will do. basically go to install windows and press "r" when it says what partition you want to install the OS on.

put in ur Win XP cd and fgo to repair, first you may need a new Boot.INI file, Download a Linux Live CD from somewhere access \DEV\HDA1\WIN and scroll down to boot.ini and post what is in the file here, that way we can spot the error and help u out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom